With the volume and cost of managing documents rising over time, more businesses are considering the value of Managed Print Services. Managed Print Services help businesses manage company documents more efficiently and systematically. Managed Print Services also help minimize the costs of printing, sharing, and updating documents, keeping expenses under control while maximizing the productivity.
Managed Print Services Is Right for your Business if You Want To….
- Gain a hard dollar return on investment. A successful Managed Print Services partnership offers long-term ROI benefits. Research has shown that using Managed Print Services can cut document-related costs by up to 30 percent.
- Go green and do something tangible for sustainability. Managed Print Services integrates sustainability measures in its products and services, which involve reducing carbon footprints, e-waste management, and recycling programs.
- Simplify business processes and minimize downtime. Make the best use of your staff. No need to ask your employee to track, account, and order supplies. Your Managed Print Services partner should manage these tasks for you.
- Outsource the support of your print environment. Free your IT department from handling printer repairs and toner replacement. Monitoring software can also be used by your Managed Print Services provider to remotely manage your print environment and send automated alerts.
- Take control of document related expenses. Your Managed Print Services provider can conduct an Environmental Print Study to help you determine whether your cost and productivity goals are achievable with your current devices. With a Document Analysis, you can identify and control your print costs profitably. Read the IDC whitepaper on how Managed Print Services controls costs.
Considering a Managed Print Services relationship will present new opportunities and raise questions about your current document related costs and workflow processes. If you’re not sure if a Managed Print Services relationship is right for your business, contact Officia Imaging today for a no-cost Environmental Print Study. Through the study Officia Imaging can identify your total document costs and make Managed Print Services recommendations that align with your business goals. We can share the advantages Managed Print Services can bring to your business and help you make an informed decision.
Officia Imaging is among the largest independent, office equipment and Managed Print Services providers in California. We partner with leading print technology suppliers, hold an A+ BBB rating, are a member of the Managed Print Services Association and have the resources to get the job done right. Let Officia Imaging show you how Managed Print Services can benefit your business.
Share and Enjoy